2009 - Rotary Club of Sitiawan

Pride of Workmanship Award
Crystal Hotel, Sitiawan


Video No.1
1. Apache by Ken Tan
2. Red River Valley
3. Besame Mucho
4. The hands that rock the cradle
5. Chinese song - Che Tau
6. Candida
7. California Blue


Video No.2
1. Okie Muskogee
2. Cotton Field
3. Achy Breaky
4. Bye Bye Love
5. Si Jantung Hati


Video No.3
1. I just want to dance with you
2. I am from the country
3. Vision
4. Cha cha D'mor
5. Your cheating heart
6. Sway


Video No.4
1. Am I that easy to forget
2. Help me make it through the night
3. He'll have to go
4. Tennessee waltz
5. Ten guitars


Video No.5
1. Take me home country road
2. The room at the top of the stairs
3. Beautiful sunday
4. Sha lalala


Video No.6
1. Surfing USA
2. Blue suede shoes
3. You are my sunshine

///

No comments:

Post a Comment